Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
I was very pleased to adopt this recipe as a homeless Recipezaar orphan; as it is something I have been making for a few years now. I first encountered it in a gift basket from our local Italian gourmet shop. With only four ingredients, it was easily reconstructed. Proportions of all the ingredients can be varied according to your taste; but be sure to use genuine Parmigiano-Reggiano only.
- 1 cup coarsely grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cans 14 oz artichoke hearts
- 1⁄4 cup to 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 clove small garlic
- Combine Parmesan cheese and mayonnaise.
- Add the finely minced garlic.
- Add the drained and coarsely chopped artichoke hearts and combine with cheese mixture.
- May be served cold or heated 10 to 20 minutes in 350°F oven or until cheese is melted. (Do not heat in microwave).
- Serve with chips or as a spread on french bread.
Boy oh Boy.....I give this all 5 stars because it's all the things that us "lookin' online chefs" are looking for. It's easy, tastes great hot & cold, takes only 4 ingredients and from start to finish it's about 10 minutes flat....if served cold. Even if this only has 4 ingredients, it's sooooooooo tasty! The only thing I changed is I added both cans of hearts instead of the 1 1/2 it called for (out of convenience) but I JUST LOVE IT! Thanks for sharing!