PSU Lioness's Note:
This one is from a blog called Closet Cooking and it looks divine! You bake the dip on top of the bread so all you have to do is bake, slice and serve!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup parmigiano-reggiano cheese, grated (parmesan)
- 1 loaf Italian bread, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1Mix the artichoke hearts, green onions, garlic, cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, mozzarella and parmigiano reggiano reserving some of the cheese.
- 2Hollow 1/2 an inch out of the center of both halves of the bread.
- 3Spread the mixture into the hole in the bread slices and top with the reserved cheese.
- 4Bake in a preheated 350F oven covered in foil for 20 minutes.
- 5Remove the foil and continue to bake until the cheese is melted and golden brown.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Artichoke Dip Bread (Slice and Serve!)
Serving Size: 1 (54 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 106.6
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 12.9 mg
- Sodium 178.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 3.4 g