Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe came from someone who gave a Pampered Chef party at a friend's house. Many of us have these four ingredients on hand. It's so good, even my neighbor's cat loves it.
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup light mayonnaise (but regular is good too)
- 2 teaspoons garlic, pressed or minced (or to taste)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Using a food processor, pulse all ingredients together until smooth.
- Turn into an approximately 4c oven-safe dish.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until it bubbles (it does not need to brown).
- Serve warm or chilled with crostini, crackers or crudite.
MMM! Very good...Artichoke Dip is a classic to me! I have had it so many different times and different ways. This was a keeper! Thanks! (I used regular mayo instead of light)
This was an excellent dip, TigerJo. Very easy to make and I served it with different crackers. Can't go wrong with a Pampered Chef recipe. Thanks for sharing it. We snacked on this dip while watching MNF. Yummy!!
This is the exact recipe I use, except I just chop up the drained artichoke hearts, and then stir it all together. So easy, soooo good.