Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) can artichoke hearts in brine
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Drain and chop artichoke hearts.
- Layer in medium size dish in order, artichokes, chilis, mayo, cheese.
- Heat in 350 oven until bubbly, 15-30 minutes.
I love this recipe! My mother-in-law made this for a family dinner many years ago, and since then I've stolen it for my own! It is absolutely the bomb! I am asked to bring it to almost every family function. I don't layer mine, I mix it all up in a mixing bowl, and then throw it in a lightly sprayed casserole dish to ease the clean up! It is great served with tortilla chips.