Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) candiced green chilies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine the artichoke hearts, mayonnaise, cheese and green chilies.
- Mix well and pour into a 2 quart casserole dish.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Garnish with chopped green onions and chopped tomato if desired.
This is a great dip. I use jalapeno chilies that make a spicier dip. I use my food processor to chop the artichokes and then add the chilies and pulse and then add the mayo and cheese to mix. Simple and not a lot of clean up. Can be made ahead and stored in the refrigerator till you are ready to bake, just add about five more minutes cooking time.
This is my friend Jill's warm artichoke dip. Super easy and yummy. make sure not to use marinated artichokes as it changes the flavor. Enjoy. Thanks LikeItLoveIt!
This dip has been a favorite in my family for years! So yummy! I always double the batch, blend until smooth and bake in a quiche baking dish. Serve with sliced baguette and crackers. Thanks for posting! :)