Top Review by MH Church
This is a great dip. I use jalapeno chilies that make a spicier dip. I use my food processor to chop the artichokes and then add the chilies and pulse and then add the mayo and cheese to mix. Simple and not a lot of clean up. Can be made ahead and stored in the refrigerator till you are ready to bake, just add about five more minutes cooking time.
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) candiced green chilies
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine the artichoke hearts, mayonnaise, cheese and green chilies.
- Mix well and pour into a 2 quart casserole dish.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Garnish with chopped green onions and chopped tomato if desired.