1/2 Photos of Artichoke Dip
Michelle S.'s Note:
At a previous job whenever the party sign up list got to me I was already filled in to bring this every time! It can be easily halved, but I recommend using only full fat ingredients, it does NOT turn out well with light or nonfat products.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Coarsely chop artichokes, set aside.
- 3Take cream cheese, mayonnaise, Parmesan.
- 4Beat until fluffy.
- 5Add seasonings and artichokes.
- 6Blend well by hand.
- 7Place dip into a casserole (I use a fluted quiche dish) and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until bubbly and lightly golden brown.
- 8Slice bagette, place out crackers, and watch them chow down.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Artichoke Dip
Serving Size: 1 (855 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2901.5
- Calories from Fat 2364
- Total Fat 262.6 g
- Saturated Fat 116.4 g
- Cholesterol 648.9 mg
- Sodium 4658.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 30.5 g
- Protein 67.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: