At a previous job whenever the party sign up list got to me I was already filled in to bring this every time! It can be easily halved, but I recommend using only full fat ingredients, it does NOT turn out well with light or nonfat products.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coarsely chop artichokes, set aside.
- Take cream cheese, mayonnaise, Parmesan.
- Beat until fluffy.
- Add seasonings and artichokes.
- Blend well by hand.
- Place dip into a casserole (I use a fluted quiche dish) and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until bubbly and lightly golden brown.
- Slice bagette, place out crackers, and watch them chow down.