Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
A simple, delicious dip. I received this recipe at my bridal shower. It works well served with chopped veggies, warm tortilla chips, or bread cubes. I have successfully used low fat mayo and cheese in this. I do recommend you use sharp cheddar, though, whether full or reduced fat, as it adds a really nice flavor to the dip that is pretty key with only 4 ingredients.
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (4 ounce) canmild diced green chilies
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Chop artichoke hearts.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Pour dip into baking dish. I find my 8" round pan works great for this, so anything with similar dimensions should work.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Serve warm.
This is good but even with the canned chilies needs some oomph. perhaps a big pinch of cayenne? or some garlic? there was considerable grease in this, too. nevertheless we stuffed ourselves silly. made for our VIP in the Veggie Swap 3/12!
I used marinated artichokes, scaling down the recipe for one. Rich but so good. Served with some whole grain chips. Thanks! Made for Vegetarian Swap Feb. 2013.