Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
We like artichokes and this dip is one of our favorite. Enjoy it.
- 2 (6 ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts, drained, diced
- 3⁄4 cup light sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon parsley, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- Mix all ingredients and refrigerate for some hours to blend flavors, or make it the day ahead. Serve with chips or crackers. Triscuits are good with this dip.