Recipe by SunshineNut
A friend gave me this recipe several years ago. I prefer spicy, so I adjusted the recipe to include jalapenos, if you don't like spicy the dip is great without them. Very easy and quick and it's always a hit with everyone.
- 2 (8 ounce) cans artichoke hearts (in water, not oil)
- 1 1⁄2 cups parmesan cheese (divided 1 cup and 1/2 cup) or 1 1⁄2 cups Italian cheese blend (divided 1 cup and 1/2 cup)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- jalapeno (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain and chop artichoke hearts.
- Place in bowl and mix in 1 cup parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, garlic, and jalapenos; mix thoroughly.
- Spread mixture into an 8 X 8 baking dish and top with remaining 1/2 cup parmesan cheese. Sprinkle top with paprika.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. Serve warm.