Prep 0 mins
Cook 22 mins
Incredibly good artichoke dip. I tried this recipe at a friends, she said it was a pampered chef recipe. I am dieting so I changed it up a bit to make it better suit my nutrional needs.
- 4 ounces fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat milk
- 1 (14 ounce) can water-packed artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 (1 1/4 ounce) envelopes dry vegetable soup mix
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 (8 ounce) container fat free sour cream
- grated fresh low-fat parmesan cheese (optional)
- Whisk cream cheese in a bowl until smooth.
- Add milk to cream cheese and whisk until smooth.
- Chop artichokes.
- Add artichokes, soup mix and garlic to cream cheese mixture and mix well.
- Microwave on high 5-7 minutes until hot(do not boil).
- Add lemon juice and sour cream into hot artichoke mixture.
- If desired grate parmesan cheese over dip.
- Bake in oven safe dish for approximately 13-15 minutes.
- Serve with warm sourdough or beer bread cubes.