Recipe by cocinera
Artichoke dip is very easy to make, and tastes so exotic. This dip can be served with crackers, chips, and veggies. This is a great dip for a party as you can make it ahead of time, and heat it when your guests arrive.
- 1 (14 ounce) can water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise (do not use Miracle Whip)
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350F and lightly spritz a 1-quart baking dish with cooking spray (Pam).
- In a large bowl, combine the artichoke hearts, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, garlic, and hot pepper sauce.
- Transfer to prepared baking dish.
- Bake uncovered for 20 to 25 minutes or until top is lightly browned.