Recipe by BluJasmine
This is a great appetizer that I normally serve with either wheat thins, small crusty pieces of bread, or bagel chips.
- 2 (12 ounce) cans artichoke hearts, NOT MARINATED
- 2 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise (NOT Miracle Whip)
- 1 1⁄3 cups parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain and rinse artichoke hearts. Cut in to small pieces, discarding dark, hard pieces. Set aside.
- Mix next 4 ingredients in separate bowl. Add artichoke hearts and mix until well blended.
- Pour into round or small casserole dish and bake @ 350 for 35-40 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
- **If you don't like using mayo, you can substitute softened cream cheese (about 2- 8 oz. packages) for the mayo, but you then have to add 3 tablespoons of margarine or butter.