Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is a great appetizer that I normally serve with either wheat thins, small crusty pieces of bread, or bagel chips.
- Drain and rinse artichoke hearts. Cut in to small pieces, discarding dark, hard pieces. Set aside.
- Mix next 4 ingredients in separate bowl. Add artichoke hearts and mix until well blended.
- Pour into round or small casserole dish and bake @ 350 for 35-40 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
- **If you don't like using mayo, you can substitute softened cream cheese (about 2- 8 oz. packages) for the mayo, but you then have to add 3 tablespoons of margarine or butter.