Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A tasty appetizer
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichokes, drained and chopped
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 -4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 dash lemon juice
- 1 -2 tablespoon jalapeno pepper, chopped
- Puree in blender, put in a bowl and cook on high for 2 minutes (or 20 minutes in oven at 350F) Serve hot with crackers or cut up french bread.
What a tasty dip! I like the fact that I can have all the ingredients on hand and if Holiday guests pop in, this is ready in minutes. I really liked the nip of the jalapenos. I served with toasted pita wedges. Di
Made this for my birthday appetizer - leaving out the jalapeno. Quick and delicious!
Made this recipe for Let's P-A-R-T-Y 2009. What a wonderful party dip. I just mixed the ingredients together after I chopped the artichokes and left it chunky. I used 1 1/2 Tbls. of jalapeno and then served the dip with warm pita chips and tortilla chips. Definately will make again. Thank you.