Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Yet another artichoke dip recipe. I was hesitant to even post it because there are so many BUT I have had many an artichoke dip and this one is by far THE BEST. Please give it a try you won't regret it. Credit for this has to go to my Aunt she introduced us to it.
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts
- 1 (3 ounce) can green chilies
- 1⁄4 cup jalapeno
- 1 small red bell pepper
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Chop artichoke hearts, jalapenos and red pepper.
- Mix all ingredients in a oven safe dish.
- Bake for 1/2 hour at 350 degrees F with lid on.
- Serve with crackers or nacho chips.
I made this for a dinner party and I have to say, it was a real hit. Be sure to use a good brand of mayonnaise that has a lot of "egg" (I like Trader Joe's brand). I did make a few modifications: used Jack Cheese rather than Mozzarella and I didn't use a cover but, rather, just put it into a shallow dish and baked it. Plus, I served it on thin, fresh slices of baguette. Very nice.