Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
I had this at a party. It was the best.
Make and share this Artichoke Dip recipe from Food.com.
- Grease a medium glass or ceramic baking dish with butter and set aside.
- Mix mozzarella, parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, and garlic together in a medium bowl, then stir in artichokes.
- Transfer to prepared dish, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.
- 8 hours or more.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Uncover dip and bake until edges begin to brown, about 30 minutes.
- Stir, then continue baking for 30-45 minutes more.
- Set aside to let cool for a bit.
- Serve warm.
Awesome! I highly recommend the chilling for a full 8 hours as written because it really gives that garlic a chance to totally infuse the dip. It's not a "greasy" dip, either, like some can be. I used regular mayo and part skim mozzarella. This is a guaranteed hit at any party. Thanx!
The only problem with this dip is we should have doubled it. It was gone in no time! We couldn't find water-packed artichokes so we used marinated artichokes and it was wonderful. Thanks for sharing, Lyle Siefker.