Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A side dish from 1001 Low Fat Recipes.
- cooking spray
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen artichokes
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped shallots
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- salt and pepper
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium until hot.
- Saute artichokes, shallots, onion and garlic until artichokes are separated and onion is softened, but not browned.
- Stir in vinegar and wine. Heat to boiling; reduce heat and simmer until artichokes are tender, about 10 minutes.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.