Top Review by Heather N.
Agree to replace the mayo, but I'm going to try goat cheese or a nice havarti and take out the parmasean since it too adds alot of salt. And I personally like the tangyness of marinated artichokes, they do mellow out if you rinse them as I do.
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 5 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- salt and pepper
- 12 slices French baguettes (1/2 inch thick)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, mix together artichoke hearts, green onions, 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Place baguette slices on a baking sheet.
- Broil 4 to 5 inches from heat for 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until slightly browned.
- Spoon approximately 1 tablespoon artichoke mixture on each baguette slice and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Broil 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.