Recipe by Childrens Minister
This is an excellent, quick, appetizer. Impress your guests with this crowd pleaser. Doubles and Triples really well. You will love it!
Top Review by gardenz
Wonderful appetizer! I served this at a bridal shower I hosted and it was the first to go! I personally have never been a fan of artichoke, but thanks for changing my mind! The flavors blended perfectly. I'm keeping this one!
- 1 baguette, cut into 1/4 inch slices toasted
- 2 (6 ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 3 stalks hearts of palm
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 1⁄4 cups freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon creole seasoning (I prefer Tony Chachere's)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients, except bread, in a blender or food processor.
- Blend to combine, I like to leave it kind of chunky.
- Spread toasted slices with mixture.
- Place on cookie sheet.
- Broil until golden (hard to say how long because oven vary so much).
- Sprinkle with Creole seasoning, or old bay.