Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A rich and elegant side dish, but feel free to add other ingredients. Cooking is a Creative Sport.
Make and share this Artichoke Cream Cheese Pasta recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half
- 1⁄2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup feta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, diced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon oregano
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, and stems
- 4 ounces artichoke hearts, quartered & drained
- 1⁄2 lb angel hair pasta, cooked
- Heat half and half,garlic and spices over medium heat.
- Before boiling occurs, reduce heat, add cream cheese (in small pieces), and feta (crumbled) stirring constantly.
- When cheese is smooth, add Parmesan, mushrooms and artichokes. Serve over angel hair pasta.