Recipe by JustJanS
We catch and freeze heaps of crabs, so I'm always on the lookout for different ways to use it-this one looks like us!
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups arborio rice
- 2 cups chopped red onions
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 liter chicken stock
- 2 (180 g) jar marinated artichokes
- 1⁄4 cup chopped parsley
- 1 cup cooked crabmeat
- 1⁄2 cup olive, pitted, chopped, oil-cured
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oil in a large, oven-proof frying pan over medium heat, add the rice and stir frequently until rice is opaque, about 5 minutes.
- Add onions, bell pepper, and garlic; stir often until onions are limp, 5 to 8 minutes.
- Add wine, broth, and artichokes with marinade. Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring occasionally.
- Cover tightly with lid or foil and bake in a 350° oven until liquid is absorbed, 20 to 30 minutes.
- Stir in parsley. Arrange crab and olives over rice. Season to taste with pepper.