Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
My friend in Elementary School's mother made up this recipe. She served it with Tabasco Sauce to put on yourself. She served it with Crackers and French bread. Thank You Lindy! This Recipe is from USA
- 1 cup artichoke heart, chopped
- 1 cup crabmeat
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- Mix artichokes,crab meat,mayo,parmesean cheese,and lemon juice in a bowl.
- Spoon Mixture in a baking dish.
- Saute breadcrumbs with butter until lightly.
- toasted,spoon breadcrumbs over artichoke-crab.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 20 minutes or.
- until mixture is melted.