Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
From a can of "Fanci Food Premium Gourmet Artichoke Hearts." I used fat-free mayo and reduced fat cheese, and I added fresh mushrooms, garlic, thyme, and a dash of Old Bay. Make it your own! This is easy, elegant, versatile, and healthy!
- 2 (6 ounce) cans lump crabmeat, drained well
- 1 cup swiss cheese, cubed
- 1⁄3 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 (14 ounce) cansmall artichoke hearts, packed in water, drained
- Preheat oven to 375 dgrees F.
- Combine crabmeat, Swiss cheese, green pepper, onion, and salt. (And any added spices.).
- Blend mayonnaise and lemon juice; toss with crab mixture.
- Spray a baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Place artichoke hearts on bottom of baking dish; pour crabmeat mixture over the artichokes.
- Cover and bake for 35 minutes or until heated through.
Heavenly good! Like a giant crab patty over artichokes. I used fresh lump crabmeat for this. I did add mushrooms, garlic and Old Bay seasoning as you mentioned in your recipe intro. I really think the garlic and Old Bay are necessary ingredients. I loved this and I'll make this again. Thanx!