Recipe by weekend cooker
a delicious chicken pasta with cheeses, and peppers .
Top Review by bluemoon downunder
A very easy and tasty crock pot recipe. Loved the inclusion of wine; omitted the worcestershire sauce. I added 4 cloves of chopped garlic, a cup of sliced mushrooms and some fresh thyme, one chopped onion and one chopped leek - just love onions, garlic and leeks together - in step one. I made mine with penne and added some parmesan to the cheddar cheese in step three. Thanks for sharing an easy and yummy recipe, weekend cooker!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless chicken breast tenders
- 1 (15 ounce) can artichoke hearts, quartered
- 3⁄4 cup roasted red pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 1 (8 ounce) package American cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon white wine worcestershire sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded cheddar cheese
- 4 cups hot cooked bow tie pasta
Directions See How It's Made
- In a slow cooker, combine chicken tenders, artichoke, roasted peppers, American cheese, worcestershire sauce, white wine, and soup and mix well.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- 20 minutes before serving, fold in cheddar cheese, hot pasta, and salt and pepper to taste.