1/4 Photos of Artichoke--Chicken Casserole
This is an easy dish, but nice enough for company. My bunko group raved about it! Serve it with a Ceasar salad and crusty bread. I got it from Meals.com - no author was listed.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cook chicken (any way you choose),cool and shred.
- 3Saute mushrooms and green onions in butter.
- 4Sprinkle with garlic salt.
- 5In a bowl, combine chicken, artichokes, and mushrooms/onions.
- 6In another bowl, combine wine, salt, pepper, mayonnaise, sour cream, and parmesan Cheese.
- 7Fold into the chicken mixture and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- 8Place mixture into a 2 quart casserole.
- 9Bake for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Artichoke--Chicken Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 370.1
- Calories from Fat 202
- Total Fat 22.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 87.8 mg
- Sodium 720.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 25.1 g