Recipe by PMP
This is an easy dish, but nice enough for company. My bunko group raved about it! Serve it with a Ceasar salad and crusty bread. I got it from Meals.com - no author was listed.
Top Review by Jennifer1973
This was a very easy recipe to follow. We really enjoyed the dish. The white wine added a wonderful flavor. I cooked the chicken in a crock pot all day while at work. Then, shredded the chicken when I got home. Very easy!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 8 1⁄2 ounces artichoke hearts (drained)
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook chicken (any way you choose),cool and shred.
- Saute mushrooms and green onions in butter.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt.
- In a bowl, combine chicken, artichokes, and mushrooms/onions.
- In another bowl, combine wine, salt, pepper, mayonnaise, sour cream, and parmesan Cheese.
- Fold into the chicken mixture and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Place mixture into a 2 quart casserole.
- Bake for 30 minutes.