Recipe by riffraff
I got this recipe from the label on a can of artichokes. The sauce is really tasty -- kind of Tex Mex. I like to sprinkle with cheese after it comes out of the oven. Beware of adding salt to this recipe as the soup, salsa, olives and cheese have PLENTY.
Top Review by h.glenda
Delicious! I have been eyeing this recipe for some time and finally made it tonight. DH hadn't ever eaten artichokes and he thought it was good. I LOVE artichokes and thought it was fantastic! Served the sauce over rice and loved, loved, loved it! Thanks.
- 1 can condensed condensed golden mushroom soup
- 3⁄4 cup fire-roasted green chili salsa
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (14 ounce) canquartered artichoke hearts (drained)
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) cansliced black olives (drained)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine soup, salsa and cumin in mixing bowl and set aside.
- Place chicken in 9x9 baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Place artichoke hearts around chicken.
- Pour soup mixture over chicken.
- Sprinkle with olives.
- Bake 25 more minutes at 350 degrees.