Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This unbelievably easy recipe was found on the Ohio state fair webpage. Just four ingredients, but my wife swears it's a gourmet tasting dish.
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 dash garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine artichokes, cheese, mayo and garlic powder.
- Place chicken in a greased, 11x7x2 baking dish and spread artichoke mixture over the chicken.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until juice runs clear.
My family loved this recipe and it is so easy to make.