Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I absolutely LOVE this recipe!! My mom made this recipe and I adopted it! If you love artichokes you will love this!
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, well drained & chopped
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- In bowl, combine artichoke hearts, cheese, mayo & garlic powder.
- Place chicken in greased 11x7x2 inch baking dish.
- Spread with artichoke mix.
- Bake uncovered at 375 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
Had this for dinner last night and it was a huge hit. So simply to put together the taste was awesome. I did have to use thighs instead of breast as that's what I had but think it might have even been better as they were so moist and yummy. Also, when I went to fix them discovered that I was out of parmesan so had to use a grated chedder. I did follow another reviewers suggestion to bake covered first and then finished uncovered and couldn't have asked for a better meal. Made for Spring PAC 2011.
Very simple to prepare, and really delicious. I feel more artichokes would make this dish even better.
Very delicious and very flavorful and very easy, Thanks for posting.