Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I got this from a site I subscribe to-Allrecipes.com. Have enjoyed many recipes from them in the past but this was so good I felt I should pass it on. The recipe as I will enter it has been scaled for 2 servings but I cut it again in half for the 2 of us SS.
- 0.5 (15 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 pinch garlic pepper seasoning
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Preheat oven to 375°F (since I was using a glass dish I set oven to 350°F).
- In a small bowl mix together the artichoke hearts, Parmesan cheese, mayo and garlic pepper.
- Place chicken in a greased baking dish and cover evenly with artichoke mixture.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minute in the preheated oven, or until chicken is no longer pink in the center and juices run clear.
I also tried this recipe from Allrecipes.com and found it to be a very delicious dish and simple to prepare. All of my family loved it. Highly recommended.