Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
I ate at American Bandstand in Kansas City. They had the most wonderful dish there--if you have a chance try it. Here is me trying to recreate it.
- Fry the bacon in the butter.
- Add garlic.
- Dredge chicken in flour.
- Add to the oil; brown.
- Add wine.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Add artichokes that have been chopped along with juice.
- Mix flour to chicken broth.
- Add to pan.
- Add capers
- Cook till chicken is done.
- Just before serving, add tomato and spinach.
Delicious! We really enjoyed this dish with the very flavorful sauce and the mix of artichokes, capers, spinach and tomatoes. I served this over linguine and it was purely delightful. Thanks Dienia.
My husband loves artichoke, so this dish was perfect!
My SO really liked it. I left out the bacon and it was still very tasty. Really easy, too. Thanks.