Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
You will love this cheesy artichoke omelet and appreciate the easy cleanup.
Make and share this Artichoke Cheese Oven Omelet recipe from Food.com.
- Spread salsa in a greased 9-inch deep dish pie-plate.
- Top with the artichoke hearts and cheeses.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs and sour cream.
- Pour over the cheeses.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 F for 25-30 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting.
- Garnish with tomatoes, olives and chives if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
- Country Woman.
Very yummy and so easy. However, due to my low-fat, low carb diet, I have slightly modified recipe which tastes just as good. I use only 1 C grated low-fat cheddar cheese, and none of the monterey jack, and use "light" sour cream. Cuts carbs and fat by half. Have also used egg substitues. Reheats great & doubles easily (use either 2 pie pans or long rectangular-dont' make it deep). Add pepper & Mrs. Dash and maybe couple dashes hot sauce for zing. Xtra sour cream, salsa and sliced avocados on side are great for non-dieters.