Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
You will love this cheesy artichoke omelet and appreciate the easy cleanup.
Make and share this Artichoke Cheese Oven Omelet recipe from Food.com.
- Spread salsa in a greased 9-inch deep dish pie-plate.
- Top with the artichoke hearts and cheeses.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs and sour cream.
- Pour over the cheeses.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 F for 25-30 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting.
- Garnish with tomatoes, olives and chives if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
- Country Woman.