Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
You will love this cheesy artichoke omelet and appreciate the easy cleanup.
Make and share this Artichoke Cheese Oven Omelet recipe from Food.com.
- Spread salsa in a greased 9-inch deep dish pie-plate.
- Top with the artichoke hearts and cheeses.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs and sour cream.
- Pour over the cheeses.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 F for 25-30 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting.
- Garnish with tomatoes, olives and chives if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
- Country Woman.
Very yummy and so easy. However, due to my low-fat, low carb diet, I have slightly modified recipe which tastes just as good. I use only 1 C grated low-fat cheddar cheese, and none of the monterey jack, and use "light" sour cream. Cuts carbs and fat by half. Have also used egg substitues. Reheats great & doubles easily (use either 2 pie pans or long rectangular-dont' make it deep). Add pepper & Mrs. Dash and maybe couple dashes hot sauce for zing. Xtra sour cream, salsa and sliced avocados on side are great for non-dieters.