Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I know there are lots of artichoke dip recipes around, but this one is my favorite!
- 1 lb mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) jar artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 small minced onion
- Mix ingredients together.
- Bake in a glass pie dish at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes.
- Serve with broken up French bread or Wheat Thins.
This dip is totally awesome. I doubled or tripled the amount of artichokes. And I served it with crusty slices of French bread and bagel chips. There was one problem- it was gone before the majority of the guests got here!