- 1 1⁄2 lbs red potatoes, cut in quarters
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 18 ounces frozen artichokes, defrosted
- 1 lb portabella mushroom, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1 (24 ounce) jar marinara sauce
- 8 ounces smoked mozzarella cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- PREHEAT oven to 350.
- BRING a medium pot of salted water to boil. Add potatoes. Cook 10 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- Scrape "black webbing" on under side of mushrooms off with a spoon.
- HEAT olive oil in a large skillet. Add artichoke hearts and mushrooms; cook until tender.
- ADD sauce, bring to a simmer. Pour into 13x9 baking dish.
- SPRINKLE with grated mozzarella cheese. Bake for 20-30 minutes.