Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Nice vegetable side dish.
- 4 cans artichoke hearts
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- parmigiano-reggiano cheese, freshly grated
- Drain artichoke hearts well.
- Layer in narrow casserole dish.
- Sprinkle crushed garlic over artichokes.
- Sprinkle evenly with breadcrumbs.
- Top with a generous amount of Parmesan.
- Cover and bake for 40 minutes at 350 degrees, then uncover and let brown for 10-15 minutes more.
I followed the recipe, casserole turned out a little dry. Next time I'll use the liquid from the canned artichoke.