Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a great side dish to just about any meat. It taste like a stuffed artichoke. I have made this for years, always get request to make it again.
- 1 large onion
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 cans french style string beans (rinsed in Hot water)
- 2 cans artichoke hearts, quartered (packed in water not oil (rinsed in hot water)
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- Saute onions and garlic in oil until soft = add beans and artichoke hearts which have been rinsed in hot water & drained well. Mix in cheese and bread crumbs--if too dry add more olive oil. Put in casserole dish and sprinkle with bread crumbs. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.