Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 2 (1 lb) cans artichoke hearts (drained and cut)
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 3 -8 cloves garlic, chopped (use to one's taste, I use 7 or 8)
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1⁄2 tablespoon basil
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 package chicken bouillon powder
- 1⁄2 cup hot water
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Lightly brown garlic in olive oil.
- Add ingredients through the parmesan cheese and brown a little bit.
- Add the bouillon dissolved in hot water and the melted butter.
- Mix together and put in casserole.
- Bake in 350 oven for 30 minutes.
This recipe is DELICIOUS! I have made it several times and I always get asked for the recipe.