Recipe by Sunshine Forever
This casserole is super easy and super good. I always fix this for Christmas dinner (my children's request).
- 4 (14 ounce) cans artichoke hearts, chopped (save liquid from one can)
- 2 cups Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup romano cheese
- 4 tablespoons garlic, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix Parmesan and Romano cheese, garlic and bread crumbs with olive oil.
- Layer artichoke hearts, cheese mixture, artichoke hearts, cheese mixture.
- Pour liquid from one can of artichoke hearts over this. Drizzle about 2 tbs. olive oil over casserole.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes covered and 10 minutes uncovered.