Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This casserole is super easy and super good. I always fix this for Christmas dinner (my children's request).
- 4 (14 ounce) cans artichoke hearts, chopped (save liquid from one can)
- 2 cups Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup romano cheese
- 4 tablespoons garlic, minced
- Mix Parmesan and Romano cheese, garlic and bread crumbs with olive oil.
- Layer artichoke hearts, cheese mixture, artichoke hearts, cheese mixture.
- Pour liquid from one can of artichoke hearts over this. Drizzle about 2 tbs. olive oil over casserole.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes covered and 10 minutes uncovered.
Awesome side dish for artichoke fans. Very simple to make, too. I made this as written but baked a bit longer to let the tip brown a little bit. Delicious. Thanx!
If you love artichokes, you can't go wrong here. I used marinated, so skipped the oil and used broth for the liquid. It was warm, comforting, and very garlicky!
Yum! Awesome dish! I cut everything down and made 1/4 of the recipe (1 can chokes, 1/2 cup crumbs etc...) because it was just DH and myself and it turned out great. I also added extra garlic powder with the fresh cause we are garlic fanatics. We really enjoyed this and I will definitely make again. Thanks Sunshine!