Prep 0 mins
Cook 1 hr
This reminds me of stuffed artichokes. Be sure to get the artichoke hearts packed in water.
- 5 (14 ounce) cans artichoke hearts, drained rinsed and quartered
- 2 1⁄2 cups breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup romano cheese, grated
- 1 cup olive oil
- fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Melt butter in 13x9 baking dish in oven.
- Remove from oven and combine breadcrumbs, garlic, cheese, parsley and pepper into butter; mix in artichokes.
- Drizzle olive oil all over top and bake, uncovered, for 45 minutes.
This is wonderful,I loved it. I could hardly wait until it was finished baking.