Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 mins
Bon Appétit | January 1999 by Harriet Tupler, Plantation FL
- 170.09 g jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained, patted dry, chopped
- 118.29 ml grated romano cheese
- 78.07 ml finely chopped red onion
- 73.94-88.74 ml mayonnaise
- 16 rounds french bread (1/4 in thick)
- Place first 3 ingredients in bowl. Mix in enough mayonnaise to form thick spread.
- Preheat broiler. Top bread rounds with spread. Arrange bruschetta on baking sheet. Broil until spread is heated through and begins to brown, about 2 minutes.
Made for My 3 Chefs October 2013 tag game and what a great appetizer. I followed the instructions only saving some of the artichoke mixture for tonight (makes more than DH and I could eat). Defiantely one to make around the holidays. Thank you for posting.