1/12 Photos of Artichoke Bruschetta
An American in Spain's Note:
A really great tapa that will get you many compliments. Really simple to make. The original recipe was by Roxanne. I have served this at many of my "Wine and Tapa" parties and was always pleased by the response.
My Private Note
tapa se ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the broiler.
- 2Place the bread slices on a baking sheet and toast lightly under the broiler.
- 3In a medium bowl, mix marinated artichoke hearts, Romano or Parmesan cheese, red onion, crushed garlic, diced tomato and mayonnaise.
- 4Top the lightly toasted French baguette slices with equal amounts of the artichoke heart mixture being careful to spread the mixture over the entire surface.
- 5The edges of the bread will tend to burn if not covered by the artichoke mixture.
- 6Arrange slices in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- 7Broil in the preheated oven 2 minutes, or until toppings are bubbly and lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Artichoke Bruschetta
Serving Size: 1 (462 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 97.7
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 7.9 mg
- Sodium 185.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: