Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This dip is total decadence for artichoke or brie lovers! Served warm with party rye, sourdough bread or crackers, it is sure to be a hit! You can use marinated or water pack artichokes depending on your personal preference. I remove the rind from the Brie prior to use.
- 2 (6 ounce) jars artichokes, drained & chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped fine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (8 ounce) package brie cheese, cut in small pieces
- Combine artichokes, cream cheese, mayonnaise, green onion, oregano, salt, pepper & garlic until well blended.
- Add Brie and mix well.
- Put in 9" greased pie plate or baking dish and bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve warm. Great with party rye, sourdough bread, or crackers.
Awesome dip! If you love brie cheese and artichokes, this is for you. I added some extra garlic but that's all I did differently. Thanx for sharing!
This was SO GOOD!!!! Served it for some friends & we all loved it. 4 of us ate almost the entire thing. It was so good on toasted bread, but also very good on crackers. And the very little that was left, was still good cold on crackers the next day. Thank you so, so much for sharing this. I can't wait to make it again.
Thank you so much, this is such a good find! I actually put mine in a cob loaf & baked it that way. I scooped out the inside of the cob & served it with the extra cooked bread. My guests then started ripping the loaf (bowl) & using that. EVERYONE asked for the recipe. I didn't bother taking the rind off the brie cheese either. WONDERFUL DIP!!!!