This is just a wonderfully tasty way to start off any good meal. But if your like my family and can't get enough of artichokes this becomes the weekend snack
- Preheat over to 350°F.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic and sesame seeds.
- Sauté until lightly browned.
- Remove from heat and stir in artichoke, Monterey jack, parmesan and sour cream.
- Cut bread in half lengthwise.
- Scoop out center of each piece, leaving a 1 inch shell.
- Add approximately 1/2 of the removed bread pieces to the artichoke mixture.
- Stir to blend.
- Spoon artichoke mixture into french bread shells and sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Place on baking sheet and cover with foil.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake 5 minutes more.
- Cool slightly and cut into slices.