1/8 Photos of Artichoke Bread
Just Cher's Note:
This is just a wonderfully tasty way to start off any good meal. But if your like my family and can't get enough of artichokes this becomes the weekend snack
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat over to 350°F.
- 2Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- 3Add garlic and sesame seeds.
- 4Sauté until lightly browned.
- 5Remove from heat and stir in artichoke, Monterey jack, parmesan and sour cream.
- 6Cut bread in half lengthwise.
- 7Scoop out center of each piece, leaving a 1 inch shell.
- 8Add approximately 1/2 of the removed bread pieces to the artichoke mixture.
- 9Stir to blend.
- 10Spoon artichoke mixture into french bread shells and sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- 11Place on baking sheet and cover with foil.
- 12Bake for 25 minutes.
- 13Remove foil and bake 5 minutes more.
- 14Cool slightly and cut into slices.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Artichoke Bread
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 428.6
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 40.7 mg
- Sodium 713.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 18.2 g