Recipe by Chef Allan #483506
Canned artichokes with blue cheese butter dressing
Top Review by *Parsley*
Wow! Dangerous recipe because these are addicting and they're sooo easy to make, you can make them anytime! I made this as written and I think the sauce makes enough to use on 2 cans of the artichokes. I'll be making this often. Thanx!!!
- 15 ounces canned artichoke hearts
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese (to taste)
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 1⁄2 lime
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain artichokes, and fry in two tablespoons of butter until a bit dark, I like to fry these until some of the leaves are brown.
- Separately melt the rest of the butter, add the shallot and cook a bit 2 minutes, add garlic cook a bit more and then add blue cheese till it melts with the butter. Then add 1/4 lime and mix, add the artichokes and mix.
- Serve and lastly squeeze the other half of the lime on top. Enjoy.