Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Warm and flavorful, these cheesy quiche-like appetizers are a popular favorite
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained,liquid reserved
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 8 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup snipped fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Italian herb seasoning
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Lightly grease four 1 3/4 inch muffin pans.
- Place reserved liquid from marinated artichoke hearts in a medium saucepan.
- Over medium heat, slowly cook and stir onion and garlic until tender.
- In a blender or food processor, mix artichoke hearts, eggs, Cheddar cheese, Swiss cheese, Parmesan cheese, parsley, black pepper, Italian-style seasoning, hot pepper sauce and Worcestershire sauce.
- Blend until smooth.
- Stir in the onions, garlic and dry bread crumbs.
- Fill the muffin pans approximately 3/4 inch full with the mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven 12 to 15 minutes, until firm and lightly browned.
- Serve warm.