Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A delicious pizza that tastes gourmet but is so easy! Its 9 points per serving (weight watchers). From a WW cookbook.
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup red bell pepper, strips
- 1 cup orange bell pepper, strips
- 2 garlic cloves, minced and divided
- 1⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1⁄8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 (15 ounce) can artichokes
- 1 pre packaged pizza dough (I use Boboli)
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
- Add bell pepper strips, saute 3 minutes.
- Add half of minced garlic, saute one minute.
- Remove from heat, set aside.
- Place remaining half of garlic, mayonnaise and next 3 ingredients in a food processor; process until finely chopped.
- Place pizza crust on a baking stone.
- Spread artichoke mixture over pizza crust; top with bell pepper mixture.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese and thyme.
- Bake at 450°F for 14 minutes or until crust is crisp.