- 1⁄2 teaspoon chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and mashed
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 eggs, beaten until fluffy
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheese (your choice)
- 3 finely chopped garlic cloves
- 1⁄3 cup breadcrumbs
- 2⁄3 cup grated cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Sauté onion and garlic in olive oil; drain.
- Mix artichokes and bread crumbs.
- Add eggs and mix thoroughly.
- Add the onion garlic mixture and the cheese and mix well.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Form balls and roll in a mixture of bread crumbs and grated cheese.
- Refrigerate until serving time.