- 3 (16 ounce) cans artichokes, not marinated,chopped into small pieces
- 1 lb ziti pasta, cooked and drained (I used whole wheat)
- 1 cup mayonnaise (I used low fat)
- 1 cup sour cream (I used low fat)
- 3⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs (I did not use) (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 13 x 9 baking pan.
- In a large bowl combine artichokes, mayonnaise, sour cream, green onions, parmesean cheese and 3/4 cup mozarella cheese.
- Toss in ziti and combine well.
- Place in prepared baking pan.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup mozarella cheese and bread crumbs if you are using them.
- Bake uncovered for 35 minutes.
- Let sit for 5-7 minutes before serving.