Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
These are so pretty and good, too!
- 8 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 6 ounces marinated artichoke hearts
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1 (8 ounce) can crescent rolls
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Drain artichoke hearts and cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
- In a small bowl combine bacon, artichoke hearts, sour cream, and onions; blend well.
- Separate crescent dough into 4 rectangles.
- Place 2 rectangles in ungreased 8 or 9 inch square pan; press over bottom to form crust.
- Seal perforations.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Spread bacon mixture evenly over partially baked crust.
- Seal perforations on 2 remaining rectangles; press slightly to enlarge.
- Place over bacon mixture.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds, return to oven and bake an additional 25 to 35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool 15 minutes; cut into squares.