Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe in an issue of Cooking Light Magazine. It is a great twist on chicken salad sandwiches...my husband and I loved it!!
- 1⁄3 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 cups rotisserie cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts, shredded
- 1 cup canned artichoke heart, drained and chopped
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups arugula, trimmed
- sourdough bread, toasted
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Stir in chicken, artichoke hearts, and bacon.
- Divide arugula evenly over 4 bread slices; top each slice with 3/4 cup chicken mixture and place remaining bread slice on top.