Recipe by Rita~
Artichokes, garlic and cheese what a nice way to start off your holiday parties!
Top Review by PiPhi1920
These were AMAZING and so easy to make. Just some variations - I omitted the green chiles (I'm just not a fan) and use all 3 garlic cloves and only 1 tsp of the italian seasoning. Also, I put a ton of parm cheese on the tops. :) I found that they definitely needed the full 20 minutes - but also, instead of making them into crescents I folded each end to the top to make a sort of pouch so they came out almost round in form - I think it was good with the crescent to filling ration. Delicious - I'll definitely be making these again! Thanks for the great recipe!
- 2 (453.59 g) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 177.44 ml shredded mozzarella cheese
- 177.44 ml grated romano cheese
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- 1-3 crushed garlic clove, chopped finely
- 396.89 g can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 113.39 g can green chilies
- 4.92-9.85 ml italian seasoning
- grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients except crescents.
- Unroll the triangles and cut in half so you have 32 triangles.
- You`ll be cutting from the wide side through the narrow point.
- Or how many crescents you have in a package.
- Place 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) of filling into each crescent.
- Roll wide side up to thin side.
- Sprinkle tops with parmesan grated cheese.
- Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes.